View single post by NigelK
 Posted: 01-22-2015 08:55 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: 07-16-2014
Posts: 200
Dear Forum Users

I'm looking for the hose clamps which clamp the hose between the airbox and air filter can on my GT. The factory-fit clips, which I saw on a scrapped GT today, comprise a half inch wide steel band which is wound around a slotted key held in a buckle to tighten, a bit like a corned beef tin key. I cannot for the life of me find these things on google - for the sake of originality I would prefer not to use jubilee clips.

Does anyone know what this type of hose clip is called?

Best wishes,