View single post by Screenplay
 Posted: 10-31-2014 10:56 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Screenplay

This may be coming together; I've sorted out all of the rear lights and trunk mounted license plate lights, as well as the fuel sending unit wires but there are some questions.

Photo #1 shows the trunk wires for tangerine #18059. This car was picked up completely intact with all wires connected and seems to follow perfectly the wiring diagrams for the basic JH in color and proper length for their intended usage

Photo #2 is of my blue #19451. As can be seen there are multiple unused wires (The lavender/white that go into nothing and a stub of ground wires under those-almost certainly done at the factory). I've found an additional ground that could be used for the fuel pump, as well as an unused connector that runs power to the window defrost-looking at the tangerine one it is clear that the pump/defrost both work off of the same circuit-on with the ignition.

Now to the front to ground the car properly with a battery-it's a another job under the hood as well-and see if this works. I'm wondering if this is one of late models that got a GT wiring harness. I thought that was only the JH5 but perhaps?

Attachment: IMG_0596.jpg (Downloaded 95 times)