|View single post by subwoofer|
|Posted: 06-26-2014 09:25 pm||
|Finally got a few hours to work on the car - home alone for a few days. Yiiihaw!
Right front as it used to be
Dust shield off, bracket installed
Wheel back on for test fit :-)
I just discovered that I didn't take any pictures with the new brakes on and no wheel, will fix that tomorrow. I will have to run new hard lines to the brake distributor since the threads on the HiSpec braided lines and the hard line didn't match. No biggie - I have done that sort of thing before, just have to get the correct fittings.
Also, I had to improvise a slight bit to mount the discs, the mounting flange is thinner than the stock disc, hence the bolts were too long. I play jazz music - improvising is part of the game... :-)