View single post by answerman
 Posted: 03-25-2014 06:28 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: 09-10-2012
Location: Little Chute, Wisconsin USA
Posts: 433
I'm sure there is a much more technical term for what I'm looking for.

Starting the reassembly process and I am thinking I need to replace (probably lost a couple during disassembly) the little plastic tubes with the flared ends that the body badges push into.  The deals that the pins on the side "J" badges push into which in turn push into the holes in the fenders.  Same thing for the Jensen-Healey badge on the hood.

I've never looked for anything like this before.   Easily obtainable generic sort of thing?