View single post by Gary Martin JH 15371
 Posted: 11-09-2013 08:10 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Gary Martin JH 15371


Joined: 03-12-2005
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 98
I think you could go either way, but the butyl tape on a roll must be heated up to make it pliable during install. For that reason I think the urethate in a tube applied with a calk gun would be better, its softer and less stress will be placed in the glass during install. Either way, I would have a professional install it. If it is cracked during install, it is difficult and expensive to get new glass.


Last edited on 11-09-2013 08:11 pm by Gary Martin JH 15371