View single post by subwoofer
 Posted: 08-27-2013 06:53 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
subwoofer

Dakota123 wrote:
Megasquirt (using some fairly well-worn Dellortos as throttle bodies).

Will you be using the "TB"s dry and have a visible fuel rail, or will you make it a true stealth installation? I'd love to see pictures once it is done.

BTW: You do not say which MS version you are planning to use, but I would much recommend forking out the extra few hundred $s for an MS3+MS3X. That firmware is evolving at breakneck speed at the moment, and does everything you need at the moment. It gets easier to tune for every new version.

Probably needless to say, but no matter which MS you go for, run the MSExtra firmware and frequent the msextra.com message board. Also, buy the full license for both TunerStudio and MegaLogViewer. You will need both at some time.

Also: get one of jbperf's VR conditioner boards, the main board conditioner circuit is c¤%& and causing trouble no end. If you remove questions about EDIS and the VR circuits, you remove half the posts on the msextra.com forum... :-)

I am at the bleeding edge of that firmware right now, running experimental MAF code. Sort of fun to do, but maybe not a recommended course of action unless you enjoy it.

--
Joachim