View single post by SLuckett
 Posted: 06-29-2013 11:12 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
SLuckett

I was contacted by Barry Sanderson last week about co-odinating the Western 2014 meet with the Eastern and forwarded his note to Ron Mau who is hosting next year and working with the Brits. (& I don't think it's six cars - more like two or three)

As I told Barry though, it may be a bit late in the game for this. They are on a tight schedule as they need to have their cars shipped back to Europe for another event and have to allow several weeks for that. We had to agree with them on a date for our Eastern event last October.

Ron is the guy who has all the details on this and so I referred Barry directly to him.

The larger question of East/West co-ordination is one however that should be further explored. We try to plan our schedule several years in advance in the East and already have tentative plans and hosts identified for both 2015 & 2016. (I am actually on the schedule to host the 2016 event.)

There has also been talk of several of us from the East making a pilgramage to the Western event in 2015, but as yet it is just talk.

Let's keep talking about this.

Steve Luckett  (JH # 17677)
http://www.JensenEast.org