View single post by roland11a
 Posted: 06-09-2013 08:57 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: 12-11-2012
Location: Stone. Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Had a look on the interweb and if the Rocker panel is what we call the Sill that runs along the bottom of the doors and wings. again this is all welded on and will be very difficult to get off without damage. All spotwelds will need to be found and Drilled out and any welds ground off. Its a big job and probably not worth it