View single post by Jim Ketcham
 Posted: 04-04-2013 01:02 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jim Ketcham


Joined: 03-13-2005
Location: Salt Point, New York USA
Posts: 198
You can buy fuel check valves 1/4 or 5/16" on eBay or Amazon. The lines on both my cars had tiny check valves installed in the return lines. These are actual One way valves, not just an orifice as described in Jody Kerr's article. These were fairly common in many cars and are still available.