View single post by frank12873
 Posted: 06-23-2011 02:35 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
frank12873

Lately I've been thinking of selling my JH, only because I don't think I'll ever be in a position to restore/upgrade her like I want to.

I've owned #12873 for over 8 years now. She's a driver, not a show car. The only significant rust on her that I know about is in front of the left rear wheel; it was there when I bought her and it's not getting any worse.

Mechanically she is well sorted I think; needs a rear main seal though. I put about 2000 miles a year on her, including many 200-250 mile round trips; she's never broken down. She'll also need a windshield at some point; been hit and cracked by a couple of stones over the years.

She just turned 65,000 miles on Father's Day. Silver metallic paint, 4 spd, stroms, black interior with roll bar. A nice example of the breed I think, in near-original condition. I also have a spare 907 engine and 4-spd transmission that will go with her.

I am in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Contact me off-forum at frank.fragale@ihrco.com if you want to see some pictures of my car. I'd be looking to get about $5,000 for her.