View single post by jarnol123
 Posted: 04-21-2011 02:30 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic


Joined: 09-29-2009
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona USA
Posts: 95
thanks Jim,

yes i took another look and the two vents are directly underneath the k&n filter. It looks like someone bolted these on. One hose goes to the engine right next to the oil filler cap. The other, much larger diameter and shorter, goes to the engine. I think these are just breather hose? Any ideas on these?

I'm starting to think that the dellortos on my jensen came from an alfa or something like that?